Sunday, September 11, 2011

Black bean dip


So I was looking though my recipes today trying to figure out what to make for this weeks lunch and I remembered my friend Vanessa (which has an amazing coupon website HERE) asked me to post this Black bean dip I make from time to time, SUPER EASY! So here is folks! Enjoy!!!

 Photo from mycolombianrecipes.com
 Ingredients

·  1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed
·  3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream (I actually use plain non-fat Yogurt in place of the sour cream)
·  2 tablespoons prepared salsa* (any brand u like)
·  2 scallions, chopped           
*Note: if you like it spicy use mild salsa and add 1 full jalapeƱo! 

In a food Processor: Process black beans, sour cream or plain yogurt, salsa, Jalapeno if using and scallions in until smooth.

Now you can serve as is or refrigerate it or you can even microwave it (with some cheese on top) and serve with chips or what ever else you like…

This dip is awesome on tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment