Sunday, April 10, 2011

Red Curry Chick'n and Banana Pudding for dessert

So tonight I made Red Curry Chick'n a recipe my friend camerphonevegan posted a while back here it the recipe http://cameraphonevegan.com/tag/gardein/ 




It was really good and we have leftovers which is always the best  for those nights I do not have time to cook. I also made some brown rice and tondora chef’s Channa Masala mixed together with a side salad to round out the meal…

 

For Dessert I made Banana pudding yum!!!

Super easy to make... 

 recipe as follows: 

What You Need

3 1/2 cups cold milk
2 pkg.  (4-serving size each) JELL-O Banana Flavor Instant Pudding (I used the sugar free and fat free one)
30 NILLA Wafers
3 medium bananas, sliced

 

Make It

POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min. 

ARRANGE half of the wafers on bottom and up side of 2-qt. serving bowl; top with layers of half each of the banana slices and pudding. Repeat all layers. 

REFRIGERATE 3 hours. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator. 


1 comment: